Saturday, March 26, 2005

Shopping Saturday - Pink

New addition!
Shopping Saturday - I will feature stuff you can purchase from Amazon. And with a theme of course. I will try to do this every Saturday.
Any ideas/suggestions/what you would want to see please do inform me in the comments :)

I also have added in my recommendations at the sidebar for books, cosmetics and others.

Today's shopping list : Pink bags
I have talked about girly; I have gone on and on about dolly clothes; I have featured butterflies.

So now, Pink bags!! And many great ones at that.

And to prove that the waiting list is a bloody myth...here are some much sought-after bags, available immediately at Amazon.










Not a pink bag, but see...there's no need for a waiting list for a Birkin:



You just need $15,000.