Sunday, March 13, 2005

Shopping!

Taking a short break from the Look Books, lets go shopping.

Yes, when I'm not actually shopping in the physical sense, I still go online and check out stores. This usually results with me gasping in breaths looking at the super gorg clothes at Saks or eLuxury. Esp Marc Jacobs. Gosh, he is such a genius.(I didnt like his A/W 05 show though, but I liked the LV show) I totally adore his girly, vintage, dolly clothes (which can fit all ages!). I doubt anyone can have the same vision as him or emulate him. So stock up on your Marc Jacobs now, before he retires!!!

But anyway, I've decided to stop posting about SPRING because now that I've immersed myself into the whole FALL runway thing, I'm all into Fall, and suddenly, Spring'05 seems so last season. Well, thats what happens when you watch too many "next season" shows too early I guess.

But anyway, I decided to take a little shopping trip at a few websites and check out what items available in Spring can actually be used for Fall. I've written in the brackets the reasons why I think they have use for Fall.

Marc Jacobs:



Marc Jacobs Sequined Brocade Jacket [sequins, brocade, cropped]



Marc Jacobs Collection V-Neck Bow Cardigan [dolly, bow, shrunken,1950s]



Marc Jacobs Silk Scarf Tie Blouse [purple, bow collar]

Robert Rodriguez :



Robert Rodriguez Matte Gold Sequined Silk/Cashmere Bolero [cropped, gold, sequins]

Elie Tahari :



Elie Tahari Solon Jacket [other than the material, this one looks very similar to the McCartney one]

Kay Unger :



Kay Unger Dot Print Suit [dolly, metallic]



Yves Saint Laurent Snakeskin Sandals [snakeskin, stacked heel, ankle strap]



Prada Satin Pump with Croc Toe [purple, croc skin, pump]



Stuart Weitzman
Snake Halter Slingbacks
[peep toe, slingback, python]