Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stress is building up for A levels.

Due to my upcoming examinations, I will be publishing sporadically over the next few months up till November. Perhaps once a week or once every 2 weeks. Maybe more frequently if I have the time. You may subscribe to Blogarithms (left column) to get updates.

So for a more fashion unrelated post (go to the next post for today's fashion post), I baked 2 cakes to destress.

Just like fashion, baking is about creation, design and good taste. It is about mixing and matching (banana + walnut, apple+cinanmon, chocolate + more chocolate) and finding that perfect chemistry.

Unlike fashion, it doesn't require much money and thought. And unlike fashion, the older the recipe, the better.




I baked an apple cake yesterday. Got the recipe from here.

A banana walnut cake is in the oven now.

Update:

The cake turned out perfect! Crisp crust and moist interior!