Thursday, June 29, 2006

Elle Macpherson Intimates



Does anyone know if any of the retail stores in Singapore sell Elle Macpherson intimates? I just saw the above bra (called Coranto) on the Oprah show and I love it! If there's one thing I don't mind spending the big bucks on, it's pretty lingerie.

I do know that you can get Elle Macpherson shipped to Singapore online at Zodee.com (above link is for the Singapore dollars site). But payment is by credit card and the item is shipped from overseas and I just think it's pretty unwise to buy bras without trying them out. Anyway, you can get Love Kylie stockings as well as other good quality Australian brands from the site. The Coranto bra is priced at S$63.

Meanwhile, I'll keep searching for some more lingerie options. Anyone care to share their favourite brands?