Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blue Lagoon

I'm glad that as far as New York is concerned, we're over leggings (almost, at least) and ankle boots and sixties silhouettes. The occasional legging and chunky sixties waist belt does make a small appearance here and there, but the scene seems more geared towards being relaxed casual and resort-like.

Here are my 2 favourites resort-ish outfits so far, and they're both coincidentally, in blue!


Matthew Williamson's collection was gorgeous. Beautiful prints! I absolutely ADORE this dress. The print is unbelievably beautiful and the billowy loose shape is so great for summer!


The beautiful azure in this dress from Chaiken and the model's tan are a lethal combination!

I'm usually not that excited for the New York collections, but the collections so far are more than what I expected (I'm glad all that gloomy stuff is over). I'm really looking forward to Milan and Paris right now.